aison Tesseron informs you of the reopening of the Cognac Ecomuseum and its shop on Monday, May 18, 2020
Opening hours :
Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m
Exceptional measures had to be put in place for everyone’s safety.
- Mandatory hand cleaning with hydro-alcoholic gel: available at the entrance of the shop and in the washrooms.
- Sense of visit to respect, to avoid any crossings with other groups or other people.
- All doors of the museum will remain open as well as those of the amphitheater during the screening of the film.
- Screening of the film: 25 people maximum in the amphitheater (1 seat out of 2 with marking).
- The aroma game will be closed until further notice due to our inability to comply with hygiene rules.
- The Discovery Track Game set up in 2019 is open to everyone. We offer everyone a pen for hygiene reasons. (Cangoc will be delighted to play with you)
- The tasting will be done in disposable glasses, we know that this is not the best way for a good tasting, but we count on your understanding. The terrace has been arranged to take full advantage of this much appreciated moment.
- We offer on simple request to all our customers 1 sachet of hydro-alcoholic gel of 1.5ml (single use) during the visit of our Ecomuseum.
Wishing you all a wonderful summer, let’s stay vigilant and protect ourselves.
Jean-Louis & Jean Philippe Tesseron thank you and want to preserve the maintenance of the conditions set by the government.
The Maison Tesseron